Complete 16 credit hours from the following courses:
- BA 342 Agribusiness Marketing (4)
- BA 346 E-Marketing (4)
- BA 365 Marketing Research (4)
- BA 410 Selected Topics (Credits: 1 to 6)*
- BA 450 Retailing & Sales (4)
- BA 454 Prod Plan & Development (4)
- BA 464 Promotional Strategy (4)
- BA 465 Consumer Behavior (4)
- BA 485 International Marketing (4)
Note: Concentration electives cannot be applied to more than one concentration area.
*Limit of 8 Credits of BA 410 can be applied to the concentration electives with COB approval. A maximum of 4 credits for any single BA 410 class can be applied to concentration electives (no repeatable credits).
Gain real-world Marketing experiences!
TheAgency@EOU, is a marketing class at Eastern Oregon University that combines experiential work and instructional class time. Students sign up for the BA410 “TheAgency@EOU” class listed under the College of Business. The class is a variable (2-6) credits depending upon the time the student can dedicate. Members of the class will be assigned projects and duties that align with their career goals.
For more information Students or Businesses should contact Professor Carpenter at her email email@example.com or by phone at 541.962.3616.