Tutorials for Instructors
Blackboard Tutorials for Instructors
- Blackboard 9.1 Introduction – A quick guide on the more significant changes in Blackboard 9.1.
- The Course Menu - Basic management of the course menu. This will show you how to add and remove links as well as show you one potential student pitfall you may want to be aware of.
- Embed a Google Calendar into your Bb course - This will take you through creating a custom Google Calendar which can then be displayed to students via Blackboard 9.1.
- Rubrics – A new and welcome feature in Blackboard 9.1.
- Backing up your course - This guide was created in Blackboard 9.0, but the process is exactly the same in Blackboard 9.1.
Both online and on-campus faculty members interested in learning more about Blackboard, Eluminate, or other academic and instructional technologies are welcome to contact James Long in order to set up a meeting. Please also feel free to call for an immediate telephone consultation or for technical problem resolution, time permitting. Consult the Academic Technology Contacts page for contact information.