Zabel Hall 104
ZH104 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- 55 inch LG HDTV
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Wired keyboard and mouse
To show a DVD (Combo deck)
- Make sure all monitors are set to HDMI1 using the LG TV Remote.
- Insert DVD into computer CD/DVD tray.
- Control the DVD through the keyboard/mouse and the sound through the computer volume control on taskbar and the LG TV remote.
To Use the Cabinet PC
- Make sure all the monitors are set to HDMI1 using the LG TV Remote.
- If there is no signal, make sure the PC is on and it is not in sleep mode. (Press space bar to wake it up).
- Control the computer through the keyboard/mouse and the sound through the computer volume control on taskbar and the LG TV remote.
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.