Loso Hall 123
LH123 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- 55 inch LG HDTV
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Philips Blu-ray player (Music’s equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- 25 foot VGA and Ethernet cable for laptop connection
- Buhl brand overhead projector (EYB Bulb)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 6-foot screen (mounted front of the room)
Cheat Sheet for LG 55″ HDTV systems
- To turn on TV hit power button on the LG brand remote
To view a VHS Tape
- Insert tape into the VHS side of the VHS/DVD combo unit
- Select VCR on the VHS/DVD remote (depending on the tape inserted it may automatically switch to VCR)
- Press the INPUT button on the LG TV remote
- From the INPUT LIST select AV1
To view a DVD disc
- Insert disc into the DVD side of the VHS/DVD combo unit
- Select DVD on the VHS/DVD remote (depending on the tape inserted it may automatically switch to DVD)
- Press the INPUT button on LG TV remote
- From the INPUT list, select Component1
To view computer display
- Press INPUT button on the LG TV remote
- From the INPUT list, select HDMI1
To view a notebook device
- Attach RGB cable from the opposite door of the cabinet (approximately 20 feet of cable)
- Press INPUT button on LG TV remote
- Select RGB/PC from list (until connected this option will be grayed out)
- This system does not support audio
- Notebook user should be familiar with own display functions for each notebook
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.