Badgley Hall 148
BH148 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- Epson Powerlite 1940w Data Projector
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- Elmo brand overhead projector (ENX5 Bulb)
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- Shure SCM262 stereo mixer
- TOA Amplifier
- QSC Amplifier CX254
- 4 Klipsch speakers (wall mounted)
- 5 JBL speakers (ceiling mounted)
- Kramer TP-580R HDMI Line Receiver
- Kramer VP-440 Switch
Cheat Sheet for BH148 system
- To turn on Projector hit red power button (green) on the remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located left of the chalkboard
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press 1 on the Kramer Switch
- To adjust sound use stereo mixer in desk cabinet, use “Computer” knob as well as “master” knob
- The Viewsonic monitor located on the desk, mirrors what is on the projection screen
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.