Badgley Hall 104
BH104 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- Epson Power lite 2250u projector
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Gyro wireless keyboard and mouse
- 15 foot HDMI cable for laptop connection
- Elmo brand overhead projector (EYB Bulb)
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 2 Infinity speakers (wall mounted)
- Kramer TP-580R HDMI Line Receiver
- Kramer VP-440 Switch
Cheat Sheet for BH104 system
- To turn on Projector hit blue power button on the Epson brand remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located left of thermostat
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press 1 on the switch
- To turn sound on switch Sony A/V CC on and press “CD”
- To adjust sound use the right knob or remote
To view a notebook device
- Connect laptop to HDMI in the drawer that is labeled “Notebook cable”
- Press 2 on the switch
- To turn sound on, switch Sony A/V CC on and press “CD”
- Laptop user should be familiar with own display functions for each notebook
- The projector remotes are very directional – point them directly at the projector
- Please turn off Projector after use (right red button on projector remote twice)
- The Gyro Mouse must stay in the charging bay when not in use
- Turn off Sony A/V Control Center afterward
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.