Badgley Hall 315
Badgley Hall 315 (Anatomy Lab)
BH315 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
The equipment located in BH315 (Anatomy Lab) is as follows:
- Epson Power lite 1940w projector
- Dell Optiplex 390 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- 25 foot VGA cable for laptop connection
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 2 Infinity speakers (wall mounted)
Cheat Sheet for BH315 (Anatomy Lab) system
- To turn on Projector hit top right power button on the Epson brand remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located right of chalkboard
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press the BNC button on Epson projector remote. MUST BE ON RGB ANALOG MODE. Press BNC button to toggle through RGB modes
- To turn sound on switch Sony A/V CC on and press “Video”
- To adjust sound use the right knob or remote
To view a notebook device
- Attach RGB cable that is located in the draw of the cabinet labeled “Notebook cable
- Press the BNC button on Epson projector remote, the signal is going through an automatic switch so the notebook will take over the PC image. MUST BE ON RGB ANALOG MODE. Press BNC button to toggle through RGB modes
- Laptop user should be familiar with own display functions for each notebook
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.Share: