Badgley Hall 227
Badgley Hall 227 (Plant Sciences Lab)
BH227 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- Epson Power lite projector
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- 25 foot VGA cable for laptop connection
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- 3M brand Overhead projector (ENX bulb)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 2 Klipsch speakers (wall mounted)
Cheat Sheet for BH227 (Plant Sciences Lab) system
- To turn on Projector hit top right power button on the Epson brand remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located below chalkboard (right)
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press the Computer button on Epson projector remote.
- To turn sound on switch Sony A/V CC on and press “Video”
- To adjust sound use the right knob or remote
To view a notebook device
- Attach RGB cable that is located on top of Sony A/V controller
- Press the Computer button on Epson projector remote, the signal is going through an automatic switch so the notebook will take over the PC image.
- Laptop user should be familiar with own display functions for each notebook
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.Share: