Badgley Hall 141
BH141 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
- Sharp XG-V10WU projector (double A batteries for remote)
- Dell Optiplex 3020 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- 25 foot VGA cable for laptop connection
- Eiki brand overhead projector (EYB Bulb)
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 2 Klipsch speakers (wall mounted)
Cheat Sheet for BH140 system
- To turn on Projector hit ON button on the Sharp brand remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located right of chalkboard
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press the “INPUT 1.2.3″ button on Sharp projector remote, change to INPUT 2
- To turn sound on switch Sony amp on and press “PC volume”
- To adjust sound use the “PC Volume” and “Master” knobs
To view a notebook device
- Attach RGB cable that is located in the draw of the cabinet labeled “Notebook cable”
- Press the “INPUT 1.2.3″ button on Sharp projector remote, change to INPUT
- Laptop user should be familiar with own display functions for each notebook
- The projector remotes are very directional – point them directly at the projector
- Please turn off Projector off after use (“Off” button on projector remote twice)
- The Gyro Mouse must stay in the charging bay when not in use
- Turn off TOA Amp afterward
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.Share: