- Admission to EOU
- Completion of the Degree Planning Workshop
- Advisor approval
- Instructor approval
Evaluation and Grading
- Four upper division quarter hours of credit are awarded for the APEL 390 course that is graded on a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory basis.
- After you have completed the course and the compilation of an instructor-approved essay packet, you may request that your essay packet be forwarded to an EOU faculty reader for further evaluation of academic credit. The faculty reader assesses the packet to determine the amount of credit to be awarded. Paperwork is then forwarded to the respective College Dean and the Provost for final signatures. The student and advisor is then notified of the credit awarded.
- Before credit is transcripted, the student must pay a fee of $50/credit awarded. The credit is transcripted by the Registrar’s Office.
- Students may earn up to 45 credits through the submission of essay packets.