How to Declare or Change a Major?

Upon admission to EOU new students are assigned to an advisor based upon their intended major and geographical location. To Declare or Change a Major, contact your current academic advisor.

Eastern Oregon University is a member of the Oregon University System. || © Eastern Oregon University All Rights Reserved