How to Declare or Change Major

Upon admission to EOU new students are assigned to an advisor based upon their intended major, if known. Transfer students may be assigned to a College Advisor until placed with a Faculty Advisor in their major.

Undecided students wishing to declare a major should contact their current academic advisor.

Students Wishing to Change Major:

  • If your new major falls within the College of Arts & Sciences (CAS), first sign in to your campus email account and then complete and submit this CAS Request for Major/Minor Change
  • If your new major falls within the Colleges of Business & Education, contact the appropriate advisor here







Find us on these social networks...

EOU on Instagram RSS Feed for EOU

Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
La Grande, OR
or 541-962-3672

Copyright © 2016 
Eastern Oregon University