Pick up your Application 2014 TODAY from the International Student Programs office, Inlow 109E.
Finding a campus:
1. Pick up your free NSE directory – Inlow 109E
2. After visiting the NSE Web www.nse.org, “students” link, and reading the directory, choose at least 3 schools that interest you.
3. Make an appointment with the EOU – NSE Coordinator to discuss potential exchange options.
4. Visit with your academic advisor regarding your plans to study away!
5. Make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office to discuss financial matters.
- Meet with the NSE coordinator and complete the Placement Acceptance Form (PAF).
- Complete instructions given directly to you by the host institution for admission, registration, and housing.
- Schedule your travel plans and notify the host coordinator of your arrival date.
- Update your mailing address and other contact info in your Webster.