NSE – Plan
National Student Exchange – Plan
Pick up your Application 2014 TODAY from the International Student Progrmas office, Inlow 109E.
Finding a campus:
1. Pick up your free NSE directory – Inlow 109E
2. After visiting the NSE Web www.nse.org, “member campus” link, and reading the directory, choose at least 3 schools that interest you.
3. Make an appointment with the EOU – NSE Coordinator to discuss potential exchange options.
4. Visit with your academic advisor regarding your plans to study away!
5. Make an appointment with the Carolyn Prescott, firstname.lastname@example.org in the Financial Aid Office to discuss financial matters.
- Meet with the NSE coordinator and complete the Placement Acceptance Form (PAF).
- Complete instructions given directly to you by the host institution for admission, registration, and housing.
- Schedule your travel plans and notify the host coordinator of your arrival date.
- Update your mailing address and other contact info in your Webster.