- Elizabeth Kolbert. 2006. Field Notes from a Catastrophe. NY: Bloomsbury. (Chapter 2, ‘A warmer sky’) in Blackboard.
- Kelly Slivka. 2012. Rare burst of Amelting seen in Greenland’s ice sheet. July 24, New York Times.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 2012. What is ocean acidification?
- Reuters News Service. 2012. North America most affected by weather-related natural catastrophes. October 17, Reuters.
- Wall Street Journal. 2012. No need to panic about global warming. Jan. 27.
- Chris Mooney. 2005. Some like it hot. May/June, Mother Jones Magazine.
- Is the earth warming?
- But is it a social problem?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- What’s driving the changes?
- Outline: the case
- Outline: What to do?
- Elizabeth Rosenthal and Andrew Testa. 2012. Greenland’s unfrozen future. September, New York Times.
- Excerpts from several films, video footage, on CO2 and the greenhouse effect.
- CBC. 2009. The Denial Machine (excerpt from ‘The Fifth Estate’). (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Heartland Institute. 2013. Unstoppable Solar Cycles.
- Greg Craven. 2007. How it all ends.