- David Korten. 1995. When corporations rule the world. West Hartford, CT: Kumarian Press. (Chapter 3, ‘The growth illusion,’ pp 37-50). In Blackboard.
- E.O. Wilson. 2003. The Future of Life. NY: Vintage (Chapter 5, ‘How much is the biosphere worth?’).
- Cutler Cleveland. 1991. Natural resource scarcity and economic growth revisited: Economic and biophysical perspectives. Pp 289-317 in R. Costanza (ed) Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability. NY: Columbia University Press. In Blackboard.
- Herman Daly and John Cobb. 1994. For the Common Good (Pp 44-61, ‘Misplaced concreteness: The market’). Boston: Beacon Press. In Blackboard.
- James O’Connor. 1993. Is sustainable capitalism possible? Pp 125-37 in Food for the Future (editor Patricia Allen). New York: John Wiley & Sons. In Blackboard.
- In Blackboard.