Luckily, no form is necessary to do an address change! You can update your address yourself on-line using Webster .
Once you log in, click on Personal Information. Then click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s) . Read the directions, make your changes, and hit the submit button. It’s that easy!
PLEASE NOTE: Contact the following offices to notify them of your address change. Each office uses a different database, and not all of them talk to each other.
- Financial Aid (email@example.com or call 541-962-3550 ) if you receive financial aid.
- Human Resources ( firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-962-3548 ) if you work on campus.
- Information Technology ( email@example.com or call 541-962-3111 ) to change your email address.
We must have a copy of your Social Security card in order to change your name. We will only be able to change your name to the one on your Social Security card. We do not require your social security number, so please cover your number when you make a copy. We MUST have your former name also written on the copy. If you know your student ID number, please write it on the copy. If you do not know your student ID number, you can access your Webster account to find this number.
1) We must have a copy of your Social Security card. (Please cover the number.)
2) We must have your former name written on the copy of your Social Security card.
3) If you know your student ID number, please write it on the copy as well.
4) Fax 541-962-3799 or mail (see address below) the copy to our office.
If you are a student worker or an employee of Eastern Oregon University, you must also contact Angie Scott in the Payroll Office, Inlow 203, firstname.lastname@example.org , 541-962-3634.
Student Identification Card
You can pick up your student ID at the Registrar’s Office, Inlow Hall. Your EOU student ID is your official form of identification on campus.
For current on-campus students paying the incidental fees your id card allows you access to the Library, Quinn Fitness Center and other student events. If you have a meal plan, your ID card also doubles as your meal card.
Replacement ID cards are $10.