**DEGREE WORKS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ADVISERS AND FACULTY.**
Students will have access Fall 2014. We want to give the faculty and advisers time to learn the system and be comfortable using it. We also need additional time to articulate and update transfer work.
Some changes will still be made and not all student transfer work has been articulated so it will not display in detail.
Degree Works is a web-based tool engineered to help students and advisers monitor students’ progress toward degree completion. Degree Works combines EOU’s degree requirements and individual student’s completed coursework into an easy-to-read worksheet.
All catalog requirements from Fall 2006 through 2013 have been programmed.
Through Degree Works, students and advisers will be able to:
- View the academic requirements for their degree program(s)
- See how all completed courses apply to degree requirements
- Identify courses needed to complete their degree(s)
- View their grades
- View transfer credit hours earned
- Calculate a GPA based on their performance for the term
- Calculate the grade combination(s) needed to achieve a goal GPA
- Plan for registration in future quarters
- Create What-If audits to process speculative degree audits based on current class history
- Estimate how many quarters it will take to graduate
- And more…!
Important Note: Degree Works is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. Degree Works is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.