**DEGREE WORKS IS NOW AVAILABLE **
To access your Degree Works account: Log in to Webster at: http://www.eou.edu/it/webster/
select: Student Services and Financial Aid; next select: Student Records, and finally Degree Works.
You are encouraged to watch the video instructions for accessing Degree Works that is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
NOTE: Once you log into Webster and click the Degree Works link if you get a blank page, check the right side of the address bar in your browser to make sure your popups are allowed.
Some changes will still be made and not all student transfer work has been articulated so it will not display in detail.
Degree Works is a web-based tool engineered to help students and advisers monitor students’ progress toward degree completion. Degree Works combines EOU’s degree requirements and individual student’s completed coursework into an easy-to-read worksheet.
All catalog requirements from Fall 2006 through 2015 have been programmed.
Through Degree Works, students and advisers will be able to:
- View the academic requirements for their degree program(s)
- See how all completed courses apply to degree requirements
- Identify courses needed to complete their degree(s)
- View their grades
- View transfer credit hours earned
- Calculate a GPA based on their performance for the term
- Calculate the grade combination(s) needed to achieve a goal GPA
- Plan for registration in future quarters
- Create What-If audits to process speculative degree audits based on current class history
- Estimate how many quarters it will take to graduate
- And more…!
Important Note: Degree Works is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. Degree Works is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.