Pre-Professional Health Programs at EOU
PROGRAMS for YOUR LIFE
Depending upon the academic area the College of Arts & Sciences offers coursework paralleling requirements of universities from which degrees in those areas are offered.
Health Speaker Series
EOU and the Northeast Oregon Area Health Education Center, in partnership, launched the health speaker series with the goal of providing students interested in pursuing healthcare careers the opportunity to hear first-hand experiences from members of the area medical community. In addition to the presentations by the medical community, students learn more about the application and admission process from representatives from graduate health programs.
Thank You …
A heartfelt thank you is extended to the following presenters of the 2013-2014 Health Speaker Series. The 2014-2015 Health Speaker Series schedule is currently under development and so please check back at a later date for the list of presenters.
- Michael Riggin, Admission Counselor, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- June Wilson, O.T.L. – Occupational Therapist
- Lisa Miller, Associate Director of Admissions, American University of Antigua School of Medicine
- Mary Deighton, D.O. – Family Practice Medicine
- Matt Vogel, Health Promotions Specialist – “Media, Relationship, Pornography & Your Health”
- Lieutenant Paul G. Lewer, United State Navy Reserve
- Chris Butterworth, M.S., SLP-CCC – Speech & Language Pathology
- Jeffery Ruder, Oregon State University – College of Pharmacy
- Vanessa Braden, M.P.T. & Elizabeth Zastrow, P.T. – Physical Therapy
- Gerald Friedman, Ph.D., Economics of Healthcare