FHPO (Future Health Professionals of Oregon)
The FHPO program is based on a detailed curriculum, and is designed for high school students interested in health careers. Through the curriculum, students learn fundamental skills required for health careers, expand their understanding of educational requirements in this field, and explore career options. The program includes a service learning component which, as research shows, helps to increase students’ understanding of community needs and commitment to community service. Students have the opportunity to earn 2 college credits. To Register you will need to:
- Click on the following link download, print and completely fill out the forms.
- Click here to download the FHPO Registration Form.
- Write check for tuition amount.
- Return the EOU forms to: NEOAHEC, One University Blvd., La Grande OR 97850. Please enclose your check with the completed forms.
- Forms must be returned by Friday, February 28. Class starts Monday, March 10.
For questions, concerns or comments, please contact Geoff Robinson, course instructor, at 541-962-5589 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.