FHPO (Future Health Professionals of Oregon)
The FHPO program is based on a detailed curriculum, and is designed for high school students interested in health careers. Through the curriculum, students learn fundamental skills required for health careers, expand their understanding of educational requirements in this field, and explore career options. The program includes a service learning component which, as research shows, helps to increase students’ understanding of community needs and commitment to community service. Students have the opportunity to earn 2 college credits.
To Register you will need to:
- Click on the following link and completely fill out the Online NEOAHEC form. You may pay for the course using Paypal after completing this step.
- Click here for NEOAHEC Online FHPO Form.
- Download, Print, and completely fill out the following Eastern Oregon University forms for you EOU Credit.
- Click here for EOU Non -Admitted Student Registration Form.
- Click here for High School Registration Form.
- Click here for Consent to Release Form.
- Return the EOU forms to: NEOAHEC, One University Blvd., La Grande OR 97850. If you are paying for the course by check, please enclose your check with the completed forms.
- Forms must be returned by Thursday, October 10. Class starts Monday, October 14.
For questions, concerns or comments, please contact Geoff Robinson, course instructor, at 541-589-0431 or e-mail email@example.com.