Voice Mail / Audix Tips
To pick up messages in your own office
- First, Dial x23200 and listen for the voice
- Press the # button, (your password), and the # button again.
- Press 2 for the header information
- Press 0 to listen to the message
*** voice messages are stored on Audix for only 30 days.***
How to Create a Voice Mail Message
- Log into your Audix account
- Press 3 to administer personal greetings
- Press 1 to delete, change or create a new greeting
Logging out from Voice Mail
- Before hanging up after using voice mail, press * * 9 to log out.
Transfer a call straight to voice mail
Analog phone – Press Recall, dial 23200
Digital gray phone – Press Transfer, dial 23200
For extension enter their 5 digit extension #, then 4545# for the password. This accesses their voice mail as a guest.
The answer is immediate, so be ready to press Recall (Black phone) or Transfer (Digital gray phone) again or just hang up and the call will be transferred.
Picking up messages from home
- Dial 962-3200, be sure to put in your extension when asked, then your password.
Message too slow or too fast
- While logged into Audix press 8 to slow the speech down 9 to speed them up.
Default Audix password
- If you’re still unable to get into your audix/voicemail – submit a Technology Ticket.
Change your password
- Login to Audix
- Press 5
- Press 4
To undelete a message you have accidentally deleted: **U (you must do this right away)
To turn your message waiting light back on: **H
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Technology Ticket.