Enterprise Information Services
Enterprises Information Systems provides administrative applications, integration solutions between enterprise applications and departmental systems and programming support.
Director of Enterprise Systems
Finance Information Systems (Banner FIS)
FIS provides training, reporting and maintenance to Banner Financial Information Systems. We also provide training and support for BI-Query / Bi-Reports.
Training services are provided upon request for Banner Finance and BI Query. Please direct requests to the following:
- Banner FIS Training Request:: Andy Ashe, Budget Analyst
- BI Query / Reports Training: Enterprise Systems
- FASTFIS: Banner FIS quick reference manual
- Banner Approval Training: Approvals procedures and process
Fund, Org, Account and Index Reference Charts
- Banner FIS Access Request and Acceptable Use Policy: New user access request forms and policy.
- Accounting Codes: Commonly used accounting codes.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common EOU/OUS accounting questions.
- FIS Warehouse Online: Online access to summary FIS data.
- Petty Cash Requests and Policy:
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Technology Ticket.