Health and Wellness Services
To support academic pursuits by fostering physical and psychological wellness and by promoting healthy lifestyles among EOU students.
The Student Health Center is located on the corner of 6th Street and L Avenue.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Closed from 12:00-1:00 pm Monday-Thursday and Fridays 12:30-1:30 pm
To make an appointment call (541) 962-3524. Walk-in service is not available.
After Hours Care
Severe injuries or illnesses occurring after hours can be evaluated at the Grande Ronde Hospital Emergency Department at the student’s expense. Grande Ronde Hospital is located at: 900 Sunset Avenue, La Grande, Oregon.
Grande Ronde Hospital Telephone: 541-963-8421
We advise that you only use the Emergency Room for truly urgent circumstances, as it is very expensive and may not be covered by your personal insurance.
News & Events
- May is Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
- Melanoma Monday is May 6-wear orange to support
- Come dance it all off! Zumba/ Shake! Dance your way to a more fit you with Latin flavored moves and rhythms. Monday, Wednesday @5-6pm In the Quinn Aerobics Room. Free to students.
- EOU Powwow is May 17-18
- May 31 is Spring Fling and World No Tobacco Day. Come visit the Student Health table between 1-5 pm!
- EOU will be a Smoke and Tobacco Free campus as of September 15, 2013!