Children’s Development and Community Involvement
Provision of quality services for children and families, supported by committed leadership.
To partner with the family and community to support
the development of socially competent children who enter school ready to learn.
- Parents are the first and primary educator of their own children.
- Each family is unique, and a valuable part of the community as a whole.
- All aspects of individual development are important, including social-emotional, cognitive, and physical growth.
- Establish a safe, secure and respectful learning environment for children, families and program staff.
- Encourage personal responsibility for self-management and self-advocacy.
- Promote positive health and nutrition practices.
- Provide educational and social opportunities to enhance the personal development of children, families and staff.
- Promote cultural competency and inclusion practices.
- Foster continuing relationships with the community to increase access to services and revenue.
- Establish effective and responsive systems of supervision and management of personnel and resources.