PARKING AT EOU
10 things about parking on the EOU campus.
1. Parking in the Community Stadium parking lot is free! To park anywhere else on campus, you must have a permit. Please see the map link on this page.
2. Permits for the year or for each term may be purchase in the Student Accounts office in Inlow Hall # 101. Permits for the year cost $75.00 and permits for each term cost $30.00.
3. A single parking citation will cost you at least $15.00.
4. There are ‘dedicated’ parking spaces in every lot for students, faculty and staff. These spaces are clearly marked with signs and are available on a first come-first served basis. Purchasing a permit for the year or the term allows you to park in an appropriate dedicated parking space.
5. Daily parking permits may be purchased for $2.00 from the vending machine outside Loso Hall or from the Student Accounts office in Inlow 101. These permits allow parking in any general space in any lot, but do not allow you to park in a reserved space or in a dedicated student, staff or faculty space.
6. Reserved parking spaces may be purchases for certain parking lots at a cost of $280.00 for the academic year. These permits allow the permit holder to park in their designated reserved space or in a general parking space. Please contact Bill Benson, Assistant Director of Facilities and Planning at 541-962-3241 for more information.
7. Parking rules are enforced from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
9. Parking Appeals – An appeal of a parking citation may be submitted to the Parking Appeals committee for review. To appeal a traffic citation, you must either fill out this online form or submit a Parking Citation Appeal Form to the Parking Appeals Committee.
Forms may be delivered to the Student Accounts office in Inlow 101 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Parking complaints – Violation of parking regulations should be reported to Campus Security at 541-962-3911
Parking Services Staff