Hoke Union Building
The Hoke Union Building offers a number of services and programs that are designed to enhance the educational and social experience for students, faculty, staff and guests of Eastern Oregon University. The building is home for a wide variety of services and programs including
- Bookstore and Copy Service
- Lounges and Meetings/ Study Spaces
- University Dining Services (RFoC, Convenience Store and Mac’s Grill)
- Rental Lockers
- Residence Life
- Multicultural Center
- Performance/Banquet/Reception Space
- Student Organization Offices (Ambassadors, ASEOU-Student Government, Eastern Student Entertainment, Gay -Straight Alliance, INTACT, La Familia, Oregon East Magazine, Science Journal, Speel-Ya, Students Older Than Average, The Voice- Student Newspaper, Veteran’s club and the Women’s Center)
- Outdoor Program
- Center for Student Involvement
Accommodations for multi-line phone operations, meeting and banquet rooms are capable of serving groups from 5 to 200.
EOU Dining Services
Contained within the Hoke Union Building is the Mountie Cafe, our resident dining facility, and Mac’s Grill, which invites all to gather and chat about campus events and personal issues. Featured are gourmet coffees, specialty sandwiches and salads.
Aramark Dining Service provides our catering. The experienced catering supervisor and staff are on hand to answer your questions and offer an array of dining menus to suit your needs.
- Aramark Dining Services
- Meal Plans
Located in Loso Hall, the McKenzie Theatre seats up to 435 persons. A skilled theatre technician is available for assistance and consultation. You will receive our thoughtful and individual attention planning your meeting, conference, or other special event.
Heather Rapp - Event & Conference Services Manager
Office of Event & Conference Services
Hoke Union Building 111
One University Blvd.
La Grande OR, 97850
541.962.3575 fax: 541.962.3279