First order your exams at: http://www.eou.edu/testing/off-campus-testing-proceedures/ Please note that you only have to submit one form per class. We will receive all the passwords at once.
Exams will be proctored at Clackamas Community College(CCC) still at no cost to our EOU students. CCC testing services are located in the building right next to us in room 180. You do not need an appointment.
Exam hours: Monday-Thursday 9a-6p Friday 9a-5p
- Students are required to show photo ID in order to test
- Food and drink are never allowed in the testing rooms
- Do not bring family, children or friends
- Leave your cell phones, bags, hats, etc., at home as they will not be allowed in the testing area
- Do not come in late. If you have 3hrs to take your exam do not drop in at 4p – you must be finished by the testing services ending time
- Bathroom breaks are only allowed on tests longer than three hours
- If you are caught cheating your instructor will be notified by the testing center staff