Requesting EOU to recommend a reading endorsement
1. Official transcripts of all coursework that is part of the reading endorsement course of study must be sent to the Literacy Coordinator, Kristin Johnson at the College of Education, Eastern Oregon University, One University Blvd., La Grande, OR 97850.An EOU transcript will be obtained by the Literacy Advisor at no charge to you.
2. Contact Kristin Johnson via email (email@example.com) to notify her that you believe you are ready to add the endorsement to your license. This means you have finished the coursework and have a passing score on the PRAXIS Reading Specialist. Tell her all the universities from which she should expect transcripts. Also tell her which authorizations you are expecting. Be sure she has your current, preferred email address.
3. Be sure that EOU has your PRAXIS score report. If you had it sent to EOU when you took the test, let us know that and we will find the record. If it wasn’t sent to EOU, please fax a copy to 541-962-3701, Attention: Kristin.
4. When she receives all your transcripts and PRAXIS score report, she will fill out a program completion form and forward it to the EOU licensure officer.
5. The licensure officer will check the information and fill out the C-2 requesting your endorsement. The C-2 will be submitted electronically to TSPC. The licensure officer will email you confirming the C-2 submission and provide information about the steps you need to take to complete the process.
6. The rest is up to you! Congratulations for reaching this goal in your teaching career.