FREE GED TUTORING AVAILABLE BEGINNING June 24, 2013!
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THE GED ON-LINE ACADEMY!
FREE OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS ONLINE! (see below)
CONTACT THE CONTINUING EDUCATION COORDINATOR FOR MORE INFORMATION
GED Preparation Resources
- An Online GED Academy is available for $74/10wks through Blue Mountain Community College (BMCC). The next session begins June 24 with an end date of August 29. Students can begin registering for the course the first week of June. The course number is 000.793.00 91.
- All GED study guides and official practice tests are available free on the Eastern Oregon University Pierce Library website.
- There is one copy of the student book for each of the 5 GED subjects. They reside in the office of the Continuing Education Coordinator and are available to be used on-site during the hours the office is open: Monday & Wednesday 11:30 – 3:30; and Tuesday 9:00 – 2:00.
- No GED on-site classes are available in Union County at this time.
1. BMCC Online GED Academy
The Online GED Academy is a perfect opportunity for you to strengthen your skills for success on the GED exam. The benefits of Online GED Academy include:
- Study at your convenience
- Use your own computer
- Access to a live teacher via email or telephone
- Interactive problem solving
- Intuitive assessments
- Real world applications
Summer session starts June 24, 2013 and registration opens the first week in June. Here is a quick guide to registering:
- new student admissions-fill out the required information
- register for course number 000.793.0091
The BMCC staff will be there to support you on your journey and your personal teacher will keep in touch on a weekly basis.
For dates, times and registration information contact:Debbie Merrill Program Assistant College Prep firstname.lastname@example.org 541-278-5795 Katrina Bretsch Director, College Prep email@example.com 541-278-5803
For information about scholarship funds contact the Continuing Education Coordinator.
2. Free Official Practice Tests & Study Guides are available on-line through Pierce Library at EOU.
- Go to: www.eou.edu
- Select Pierce Library
- Select databases
- Search all databases
- Select Learning Express, register, and set up an account
- Select GED Preparation