Resources for Current Students
- For information about contacting your advisor, e-tutoring, registering for your classes, starting an online class, and steps to a degree, visit the Advising Website.
- The Registrar’s Website has information about transfer credits, general education requirements, DPD Diversity Courses, and the University Writing Requirement.
- For academic support, visit our Writing Center, Testing Center, or Online Tutoring websites.
- For course descriptions, see our course catalog.
- Click here to access Blackboard, EOU E-mail, and Webster.
“Studying hard and being a good student certainly is worth it in the end.” ~Tony Culletto, 2012 FSA Graduate
Winter Term 2014 FSA Courses
2013-14 Weekend Courses (Portland and Salem, Non-FSA)
2013-14 Regional Class Schedule