Eastern Oregon University - Works with You graphic

FSA Admissions

How to Become a Fire Services Administration Student at EOU:

If you are interested in registering for an FSA Course, but do not wish to pursue a degree through EOU, you may register for up to 8 credits per term as a non-admitted student. Fill out the Non-Admitted Student Form and submit it to Admissions in La Grande.  Students wishing to complete the FSA degree must apply for admission to Eastern Oregon University.

Step 1: Fill out the the Undergraduate Transfer Online/Onsite Application.

If you have questions about applying to Eastern Oregon University, visit the admissions website at http://www.eou.edu/admissions/apply/.

Step 2:  If you have completed coursework at another university, have an official copy of all transcripts sent to:

Eastern Oregon University
Attn: Admissions
One University Blvd.
La Grande, OR   97850

Click here for information about transfer credits and prior learning and here for the registrar’s transfer policy.

Step 3: Submit your tuition deposit.

Click here to pay your deposit.

Step 4:  Consider Financial Aid options.

Admitted students who register for at least six credits per term may be eligible for Financial Aid.  More information is available on the Financial Aid Website.

Step 5: Send a copy of all state training certificates and NFA course completion records to:

Dan O’Grady
EOU at Portland Community College Cascade
PSEB 124
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280-0990

Fax: 978.722.5098

Recently Admitted?  Here are some resources to help you get started at EOU.

EOU Home icon and link

Follow us on...

Social Media icons Twitter Social Media Icons social media icon YouTube

Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
La Grande, OR 97850
Phone: 541-962-3672
Toll Free: 800-452-8639