for Business Administration
With a marketing concentration, students will be prepared for careers in marketing and public relations. The marketing concentration helps to prepare the student for a variety of careers as well as giving them a foundation of important business principles. To read about some possible career options available with a marketing concentration, click here.
- BA 365 Marketing Research
- BA 380 Principles of International Business
- BA 436 Strategic Travel & Tourism
- BA 438 The Tourism System
- BA 450 Retailing
- BA 464 Promotional Strategy
- BA 465 Consumer Behavior
- BA 485 International Marketing
- BA 490 Senior Project
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas.