Finance Information Systems FAQ
If you have one of the following problems:
- Forgotten Password / Denied Access to Banner FIS:
- Denied Form or Report Access: Your permissions for access to these objects will need to be approved by your supervisor. Once approved, Enterprise Systems.
- Odd behavior or other problem(s) while using Banner FIS: Write down a description of the problem, including any error messages you receive and contact Enterprise Systems.
- New Printer Setup: If a new printer has been installed in your office and you want to use it to print FIS reports, you will need to contact the Computer Center at 962-3582. They will install your printer and contact Business Services for you. A test print should appear on your printer within the first few hours after installation. If there are problems with this output, contact Enterprise Systems.
Common PO and JV Issues:
- If you are having problems with visit this help page for further information.
Journal Vouchers, Reports or Printing Problems:
- Double-check that your job parameters were entered correctly.
- Verify that the printer field was left blank for your default printer.
- Visit form GWIJOBR and verify job ran without aborting.
- If problems persist or your job aborts, contact Tim Wilson at 962-3032.