PROGRAM & GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Every student is assigned an advisor to assist them with planning their schedules, and staying on track for graduation. To find out who your advisor is, log in to your webster account, and click on:
- Student Services & Financial Aid
- View Student Information
Plan on meeting with your advisor at least once a year to plan your schedule and make sure you are on track. Be prepared for your meetings by having your program checksheet printed off and filled out as much as possible, as well as by bringing an up-to-date transcript.
- Business Administration Program Checksheet
- Business Minor Checksheet
- Associate of Arts in Administrative Management Checksheet
- Certificate in Office Management Checksheet
General Advising Forms:
Students need to apply for graduation three terms before they plan on graduating. The specific deadline dates for each term can be found here. Work with your advisor to fill out the necessary forms. As a business major, you will need the following forms to apply for graduation:
- University Graduation Application
- General Education Requirements
- Business Graduation Checksheet
- Student Exit Survey
For more information about graduation, click here.
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas.