LEADERSHIP, ORGANIZATION, and MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION
for Business Administration
With a leadership, organization, and management concentration, students will be prepared for entry level supervisory positions in both for profit and not-for-profit organizations as well as starting and running their own business. To learn about some possible career options available with a leadership, organization, and management concentration, click here.
- BA 416 – Legal Issues for Leaders
- BA 451 – Human Resource Management
- BA 460 – Entrepreneurship
- BA 461 – Organizational Behavior
- BA 462 – Leaders & Leadership Process
- BA 482 – Project Management
- BA 487 – International Management
To download the business administration major checksheet, click here.
This concentration is available through MHCC.
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree is accredited by the IACBE.