The Budget and Planning Committee shall consist of 12 voting members, four (4) teaching faculty, two (2) from the College of Arts and Sciences, and two (2) from the Colleges of Education and Business, with one (1) from Education and one (1) from Business; one (1) librarian; three (3) administrative faculty; two (2) students and two (2) classified staff. In addition, the Vice President for, Finance and Administration shall serve non-voting ex officio. The office of Finance and Administration will provide a budget analyst to be available for the meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To advise the University President on matters related to the budget and long-range planning of the University.
- To consider budget principles and policy matters which relate to the mission of Eastern Oregon University and are reflected in the budget and the long-range implications of the physical facilities.
- To develop its own procedures for budget review and planning.
- To report to the University Council on the overall priorities for allocation of institutional resources and to recommend policies regarding long-range planning.
- To advise on matters related to capital construction requests for legislative consideration.