The Office of Budget and Planning is responsible for financial planning for all university operations. We provide a set of comprehensive reports and services that outline the universities financial position.
- Fiscal Year budget planning of income, expense and transfers for all university operations.
- Assistance to student groups with annual student fee assessments, budgeting and planning processes.
- Planning and preparation of the student fee book.
- Analysis services to the University President, Vice President of Finance and Administration, collective bargaining groups and government agencies.
- Maintenance of position budgets for faculty and staff, payroll expenses and encumbrances.
Finance & Administration
Inlow Hall, Room 202A