International Cost of Attending
Estimated Costs for 2012-13 Academic Year
|Per term||Per year||Per term||Per year|
|Tuition and fees||$4,411||$13,233||$5,731||$17,193|
|Room and board||$2,901||$8,703||$2,901||$8,703|
|Books and supplies||$450||$1,350||$450||$1,350|
- Undergraduate tuition is based on 15 credits per term; graduate tuition is based on 12 credits per term. International students are required to enroll in 12 credits per term to maintain full-time status. Enrolling in 15 credits per term will enable completion of a degree program in four (4) years.
- Room and board estimates are based on rates for Alikut Hall.
- Health insurance is manditory for each term present in the U.S., costs may vary.
- Books, supplies and personal expenses will vary and are not paid directly to EOU.
- International students are not subject to loan fees.