Enrollment Deposit FAQs
EOU Enrollment Deposit
The $50 enrollment deposit is a non-refundable, down payment for your tuition. It lets us know you are committed to becoming a student here and provides:
- Priority academic advising
- Class registration
- Your housing assignment
- A secured place in our incoming class
I’ve decided to become an EOU student. What do I do?
Submit your $50 deposit using the method that works best for you!
- Pay with a *credit/debit card at www.eou.edu/admissions/enrollment-deposit-form.
- Mail a check or money order to the address below, indicating “enrollment deposit.”
Eastern Oregon University
Student Accounts Office
One University Blvd.
La Grande, OR 97850
- Pay in person with cash or check at the Student Accounts Office in Inlow Hall, Room 101.
*2% convenience fee applies to payments made with credit/debit cards. In person payments via credit/debit cards are no longer accepted.
Is the deposit credited to my account?
Yes, the amount will reflect as a down payment on your tuition within 48 hours of being submitted.
Are there exemptions?
International students attending our main campus are exempt from paying the deposit.
Readmitted students do not need to submit the deposit.
Students with financial need may complete the Intent to Enroll: Enrollment Deposit Waiver Form.
Is the deposit refundable?
Because the deposit indicates your commitment to attending EOU, it is non-refundable.
I have other questions. Who do I contact?
Your Admissions team is here to help! Just call us at 800-452-8639 or e-mail email@example.com.